20
August: – I am
very concerned about Lucy and especially her behavior. She is acting very strange. From the 17th to 18th
of August I called many times to doctor and told them about symptoms of Lucy.
When they heard her symptoms they immediately said me that they had so many
work and patients. And all doctors answered me like that. The last time with us
was something mystical, especially with Lucy. She talks herself in strange
language and when I ask her what is he tilling she says that she was silent. I
still do not understand what happens to her.
Yesterday
evening as always I was walking along the cliffs to the westward, and when
coming home, it was then bright moonlight. I knew that something happened to
Lucy and looked at her window. She stuck her head through the window and began to make strange noises. Sound
was like the roar of wolves. Then I immediately ran to the house. When I was running
under her window, I saw drops of blood on the ground. I scared more when I saw
blood. Then I ran faster. I went home and immediately rushed into her room. Lucy
was lying on her bed. Her eyes were closed. She pretended that she was asleep. I tried to
ask her about her scaring and she said me that she was reading a book and when
she finished reading, she lied down to have a rest. Of course I did not believe
her. Then I closed her window and ask her to not open a window. I was very
tired so went to my room to sleep.
Today in
the morning I asked her what have happened yesterday evening and she replied
that she did not remember anything. I started to afraid her more and more.
I cannot
leave her like that. I called to the doctor who was recommended by my friend. I
told him about all her symptoms then he though a little bit and said that he
will come tomorrow. Today I will be very careful will Lucy. I am going to keep
the key of our doors and close all windows by dark materials.
Now we
are going to have a dinner, but Lucy does not want to eat. I will try to get
her to eat because it very important to her. Today I will not go for a walk. I
will sit with her at home.
I think
doctor will come tomorrow. Lucy needs help from a doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment